Having a strategy the helps you maximize reward for your purchases is while spending the least is essential. I have broken down the strategies for earning points in each bank credit card category that can be then used for direct airfare or transferring to airline and hotel partners for fantastic redemption’s.
Chase Ultimate Rewards:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (No Annual Fee)
- Chase Freedom (No Annual Fee)
- Chase Freedom Unlimited ($100 Per Year)
Bonus Spending Categories covered:
- Airfare: 2x Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent.
- Hotels: 2x Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent.
- Restaurants: 2x (Occasionally 5x with Chase Freedom) Ultimate Rewards per $1 spent.
- Other Travel: 2x (Depending on Merchant’s business classification) Ultimate Rewards per $1 spent.
- All Other Purchases: 1.5x (Certain categories change quarterly with Chase Freedom Card and earn 5x) Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent.
Total in Annual Credit Card Ownership Fees: $100